Ah, it’s really very simple!
- Just get a jar, clean it out really good with some hot water
- Wash a lemon and make two thin slices at a time, then add them to the jar
- Grate some fresh ginger on top
- Add honey all over
- Sprinkle a little bit of cayenne pepper
- Repeat until the lemon is all gone, and make sure to squeeze ALL THE HONEY in there
The juice from the lemons will come out gradually and fill up. Just turn the jar upside down a few times before you serve it. I’m gonna be taking a nice spoonful or two of the elixir, adding some room temperature distilled water, mixing it up and adding a lemon slice!
It’s a good thing to have before a meal for people (like me) who have a weak digestive fire.
If you’re a little too sensitive, you can skip the cayenne or only use a tiny bit. As for the ginger, just use as much as you think you can handle. I need sort of a strong detox right now since I’m getting off of fibromyalgia medication that turned out to be bad for me, so I added a shit ton of ginger. Mine is SUPER strong, but it’d still be beneficial if you added only a little!
If you ever date an asexual person be sure to get the specifics of their asexuality because the level of comfort with physical contact is different for all of us.
THIS IS SERIOUSLY IMPORTANT
Honestly, communicating clearly with your partner should be so fucking basic. I mean this: whatever kind of contact, you talk, you treat people with respect. You don’t make assumptions about someone’s comfort zone. And this goes for all sexual orientations.
"Horsemanning, or fake beheading, was a popular way to pose in a photograph in the 1920’s. Sometimes spelled horsemaning, the horsemanning photo fad derives its name from the Headless Horseman, a character from “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow.”
HUMAN BEING ARE AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN SUCH HUGE FUCKING DORKS OKAY.
- what i said: i wish we had more queer characters in media
- what that does not mean: i want gay characters to be the butt of jokes all the fucking time
- what it also doesn't mean: please do something terrible to a trans woman
- what it also also doesn't mean: queerbaiting
- what it also also doesn't mean: I want all of those queer characters to be gay white men from the suburbs