why he lick me
THIS IS SUPER COOL THOUGH IF YOU UNDERSTAND HORSES. LIKE THAT NIPPING IS A GROOMING BEHAVIOR HORSE’S DO TO BOND AND TO MAINTAIN AND IMPROVE SOCIAL BONDS. SO THAT HORSE IS BASICALLY TREATING THE CAT AS PART OF THE HERD AND SUSTAINING THE FRIENDLY BOND.
IT IS SAYING, “this tiny horse is very tiny but we are friends. Look at my tiny friend.”
The game has been changed.
the game has not been changed that is probably why he got a no with his insensitive unreasonable self
'I spent money on you now you are mine, since you said no I want a refund'….yeahhhhh good thing she said no!
Fuck you cunts! She will never be able to give him back the shattered pieces of his heart that she stole from him or repair the damage she caused, if she won’t return the love he had for her, she may as well return all the money he worked hard for just to shower her with it and express his love and desire for her that she had just thrown back in his face. This is the exact reason I laugh at my friend for buying girls expensive ass gifts haha. Oh and before you go saying that that is obviously why he probably gets more girls than me, every one of those girls left him within the first few months lol Heart-breaking, gold digging cunts.
why won’t the cunts love you tho
Everything that is wrong with the dating game, summed up in one headline.
A woman who turned down a marriage proposal from a wealthy suitor was shocked when he handed her a bill for roughly $185,000 that he claims amounts to all the money he spent on her.
Single mother Marie Lacombe(42), from Melbourne, Australia, says she was never actually romantically involved with 65-year-old Bruce Dusting, Scallywag reports.
So delusional guy twenty years her senior turns what she believes to be a friendship during a hard time to basically be indentured servitude. And SHE’S the bad person.
And even if they’d actually been going out, just because he spent money DOESN’T MEAN SHE OWES HIM THE REST OF HER LIFE. MARRIAGE IS NO LONGER A CONTRACT WHERE A MAN BUYS A WOMAN. GET THAT INTO YOUR HEADS!
And about “gold-diggers” - you’re the one deciding to let go of the money mate. No-one to blame but yourself.
THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED TO MY FRIEND. She dated this guy for a while and things didn’t work out and then he SENT HER A BILL FOR ALL THE MONEY HE SPENT DURING THEIR RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE THERE WAS NO RETURN ON HIS INVESTMENT. I’m so glad she’s not with him anymore. SO GLAD.
My ex did that, and she was a woman. It’s not just men, it’s just shitty people.
Ugh ugh ugh. Just…ugh.
People who view the money they spend on other people as ‘an investment’ need to go back to business school.
A person is only an ‘investment’ in the metaphorical sense of the money/time you spend on them helps improve their lives to the point where they are able to go out and make an equally impactful difference in the lives of others. Example: a wealthy individual pays for a poor student’s education at a well known private school; said student works hard, applies themselves, and graduates top of their class with a full ride scholarship to any university of their choosing, where they go on to study research medicine and help find new treatment methods for cancer.
Romantic relationships are not investments, and folks need to stop viewing them as such.
So to recap, they weren’t even dating, and even if they had been, no woman is obligated to say yes to a marriage proposal. That’s why those public proposals are so manipulative; you are literally using a crowd wanting to see you say yes to try and bamboozle someone into agreeing to marriage. GROSS.
An All-Ladies Fan Cast of Pacific Rim
- Rinko Kikuchi as Mako Mori
- Katee Sackhoff as Raleigh Becket
- Hettienne Park as Tina Choi
- Gina Torres as Luna Pentecost
- Lucy Lawless as Hera Hansen
- Rachelle Lefevre as Charlotte ‘Chuck’ Hansen
- Tatiana Maslany as Dr. Newt Geiszler
- Anna Maxwell Martin as Dr. Hermione Gottlieb
… Y’see, now, y’see, I’m looking at this, thinking, squares fit together better than circles, so, say, if you wanted a box of donuts, a full box, you could probably fit more square donuts in than circle donuts if the circumference of the circle touched the each of the corners of the square donut.
So you might end up with more donuts.
But then I also think… Does the square or round donut have a greater donut volume? Is the number of donuts better than the entire donut mass as a whole?
A round donut with radius R1 occupies the same space as a square donut with side 2R1. If the center circle of a round donut has a radius R2 and the hole of a square donut has a side 2R2, then the area of a round donut is πR12 - πr22. The area of a square donut would be then 4R12 - 4R22. This doesn’t say much, but in general and throwing numbers, a full box of square donuts has more donut per donut than a full box of round donuts.
The interesting thing is knowing exactly how much more donut per donut we have. Assuming first a small center hole (R2 = R1/4) and replacing in the proper expressions, we have a 27,6% more donut in the square one (Round: 15πR12/16 ≃ 2,94R12, square: 15R12/4 = 3,75R12). Now, assuming a large center hole (R2 = 3R1/4) we have a 27,7% more donut in the square one (Round: 7πR12/16 ≃ 1,37R12, square: 7R12/4 = 1,75R12). This tells us that, approximately, we’ll have a 27% bigger donut if it’s square than if it’s round.
tl;dr: Square donuts have a 27% more donut per donut in the same space as a round one.
Thank you donut side of Tumblr.
DID YOU GUYS KNOW JENGA MADE A NEW VERSION OF THEIR GAME, BUT INSTEAD OF STRAIGHT BORING WOODEN ONES, ITS TETRIS PIECES
THATS RIGHT, ITS MOTHER FUCKING TETRIS JENGA
THE TWO OF THE MOST STRESSFUL GOD DAMNED GAMES WE PLAYED AS CHILDREN ROLLED INTO ONE
- 1.Kissed a girl?
- 2.Kissed a boy?
- 3.Had sex in public?
- 4.What’s your religion?
- 5.What does your URL mean?
- 6.Reason you joined tumblr?
- 7.Do you have any nicknames?
- 8.Do you like bubble bath?
- 9.Kissed in the rain?
- 10.Dyed your hair?
- 11.Soup or salad?
- 12.Vegetable or meat?
- 13.Go out drinking?
- 14.Smoke cigarettes?
- 15.Smoke weed?
- 16.Do any hard drugs?
- 17.Have you had sex today?
- 18.Have you ever fallen asleep in someones arms?
- 19.The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
- 20.Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?
- 21.Skipped doing homework to play a video game?
- 22.Tried to commit suicide?
- 23.The last time you felt broken?
- 24.Had to lie to EVERYONE about how you felt?
- 25.Do you have a Boyfriend/Girlfriend?
- 26.Do you have Long hair OR short hair?
- 27.First thing you notice to a guy/girl?
- 28.Do you sing in the shower?
- 29.Do you dance in the car?
- 30.Where were you yesterday?
- 31.Ever used a bow and arrow?
- 32.Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
- 33.Do you think musicals are cheesy?
- 34.Is Christmas stressful?
- 35.Favorite type of fruit pie?
- 36.Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
- 37.Do you believe in ghosts?
- 38.Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
- 39.Take a vitamin daily?
- 40.Wear slippers?
- 41.Wear a bath robe?
- 42.What do you wear to bed?
- 43.Do you want to get married?
- 44.Can you curl your tongue?
- Relationship preference:
- 45.How many relationships have you had?
- 46.How can I win your heart?
- 47.what makes a great relationship?
- 48.Shy OR open?
- 50.Religious OR non-religious?
- 51.Caring OR non-restricting of you?
- 52.Straight edge OR non-straight edge?
- 53.Piercings OR no piercings?
- 54.Tattoos OR no tattoos?
- 55.Quiet stay-at-home type OR party type?